Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

Autumn Days


Hello!

Time seems to be flying by and I can't believe I'm nearly going into my fifth week of my new job. Today I had a day off and went into town to be shocked by all the Christmas decorations and songs everywhere! I feel like it all starts earlier and earlier each year, I wasn't prepared for the countdown to Christmas to begin just yet, but I still love it!

I wanted to create a little blog post celebrating Autumn, 
I think Autumn is my favourite season. I love the colours of all the leaves and the sky,I love Halloween and the build up to Christmas. I also love reading blogs with autumnal themed posts so I thought I'd give one a go!

Here are a few of the pictures I have taken and collected of Autumn this year;
  • The first and third pictures of autumnal trees, leaves and horse chestnuts were taken on a countryside walk a few weeks ago on Instagram.
  • The second is of my Mum's Holly plant on my DSLR.
  • The fourth is the Halloween pumpkin I carved and affectionately named 'Patrick' on my DSLR.
  • The fifth is a picture of my cosy panda slippers on Instagram (Peacocks sale). 
  • The sixth and seventh were taken of autumn leaves on trees on a more recent countryside walk on my DSLR.
  • The eighth and ninth were Instagram pictures I took during a sunrise and a sunset.
Hope you enjoy the autumnal photos!

Rosie x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you blogging! Can't wait for lots of Gemma features! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It's a little strange but I'm really enjoying it! Your blog is so good it definitely inspired me to give it a go! Just doing posts on my days off work. Yeah, she'll definitely feature ;-) (of course!) X

      Delete
    2. Ash that's so lovely to hear. Give me a shout if you ever need help, it took me aaaages to learn everything!

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I might have to take you up on that, I'm completely clueless!

      Delete